+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (19)
On September 6, 1996 in the Senate:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Forests and Public Lands.
On September 5, 1996 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On September 4, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Doolittle moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 104-761 , Part I.
On July 17, 1996 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
On June 27, 1996 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 30, 1996 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On December 11, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Resource Conservation, Research and Forestry.
On December 7, 1995 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from Interior.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Lands.
On December 5, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to House Resources
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to the Committee on Agriculture, and in addition to the Committee on Resources, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor