+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On September 6, 1996 in the Senate:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Forests and Public Lands.
On September 5, 1996 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On September 4, 1996 in the House:
- Mr. Doolittle moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 408.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 104-763 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On July 17, 1996 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 27, 1996 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 6, 1996 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On December 8, 1995 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from USDA.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Lands.
On December 5, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
+ − Sponsor