+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On May 6, 2004 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On May 5, 2004 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 27 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Bereuter moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 2, 2004 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 261.
- Reported by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 108-458 .
On March 17, 2004 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity Discharged.
On February 27, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity.
On January 7, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
+ − Sponsor