+ − Summary
+ − Actions (14)
On July 30, 1992 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.
On July 29, 1992 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- Mr. Dellums asked unanimous consent that the measure be considered in the House as in the Committee of the Whole. Agreed to without objection.
- Considered as District of Columbia business.
On July 23, 1992 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 397.
- Reported by the Committee on District of Columbia. H. Rept. 102-704.
On July 22, 1992 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 25, 1992 in the House:
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee.
On June 28, 1991 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Judiciary and Education.
On June 19, 1991 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on District of Columbia.
+ − Sponsor