+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On November 16, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Higher Education and Workforce Training.
On June 26, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice.
On June 4, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (90)