+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On October 8, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On October 7, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2672 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. LaTourette moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 2, 2002 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 149.
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 107-428 .
On March 20, 2002 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management Discharged.
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On August 1, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On July 30, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor