+ − Summaries (5)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (19)
On January 8, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-108. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On December 27, 2017 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 22, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 21, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S8267-8269)
On May 9, 2017 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 62.
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Reported by Senator Murkowski without amendment. With written report No. 115-49.
On March 30, 2017 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 21, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On March 15, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2071)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H2065)
- Mr. Tipton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Tipton objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 267.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2065-2066)
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On January 4, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (30)