+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On July 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 507.
On July 10, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6030-6031)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2655.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6030-6032)
- Mr. Chabot moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 29, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 547.
- Committee on the Judiciary discharged.
On May 1, 2018 in the House:
- House Committee on the Judiciary Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than May 31, 2018.
- Reported by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 115-660, Part I.
On March 14, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 26, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet.
On May 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Small Business, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House