+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On October 29, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On October 28, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7313)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2643.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7313-7314)
- Mr. Neugebauer moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 239.
- Committee on the Judiciary discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 114-316, Part I.
On July 29, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 57 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 11, 2015 in the House:
- Hearings Held by the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit Prior to Referral.
On June 3, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (43)