+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On July 16, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On July 15, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5780-5784)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2615.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Engel moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended. (consideration: CR H5780-5786)
On June 26, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship.
On May 22, 2019 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 9, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (39)