+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On December 17, 2011 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On October 31, 2011 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On October 25, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Europe and Eurasia.
On October 24, 2011 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2594 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Petri moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On October 5, 2011 in the House:
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. H. Rept. 112-232 , Part I.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 151.
- Committee on Foreign Affairs discharged.
On September 8, 2011 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 21, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Aviation.
On July 20, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (36)