+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On September 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On September 12, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8133)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2591.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8133-8134)
- Mr. Gianforte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On August 14, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 695.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-899.
On May 8, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands Discharged.
On February 15, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On June 7, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On May 22, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (31)