+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On May 12, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On May 8, 2014 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 297 - 117 (Roll no. 208). (text: CR 5/7/2014 H3923-3929)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H3970-3971)
On May 7, 2014 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2548.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3923-3929)
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 2, 2014 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 321.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Foreign Affairs. H. Rept. 113-433, Part I.
On February 27, 2014 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 27, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
May 8, 2014: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 297
- Nays: 117
- Absent: 17
+ − Sponsors (118)