+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On June 11, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On June 10, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 384 - 13 (Roll no. 243). (text: CR H4369)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4376)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2539.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4369-4370)
- Miss Rice (NY) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 30, 2019 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 68.
- Reported by the Committee on Homeland Security. H. Rept. 116-93.
On May 15, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 7, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Homeland Security.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsor