+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On June 29, 1993 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking.
On June 29, 1993 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Gonzalez moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 28, 1993 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Banking, Finance + Urban Affrs.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor