+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On October 15, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On September 26, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8005-8009)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2528.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8005-8010)
- Ms. Johnson (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 30, 2019 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 142.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 116-184.
On June 20, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 7, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H3462-3463)
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (29)