+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (13)
On October 6, 2017 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-65. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On September 29, 2017 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On September 29, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On September 28, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S6232)
On September 26, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On September 25, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7452-7453)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2519.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7452-7456)
- Mr. Barr moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 18, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (382)