+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- H.AMDT.305 On agreeing to the LaTourette amendment Agreed to without objection.
- H.AMDT.305 Amendment offered by Mr. LaTourette. Amendment in the nature of a substitute provides for the reauthorization of the Appalachian Regional Development Act of 1965.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. LaTourette asked unanimous consent to discharge the Committee of the Whole House on the state of the Union and consider.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 107.
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 107-180 .
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Amendment
Amendment in the nature of a substitute provides for the reauthorization of the Appalachian Regional Development Act of 1965.