+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (10)
On May 21, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On May 20, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3978-3988)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2480.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3978-3994)
- Ms. Schrier moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 50.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Education and Labor. H. Rept. 116-74.
On May 2, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and Labor.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (50)