+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On July 13, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On July 12, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5488)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2480.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5488-5492)
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 28, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
On June 7, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On May 17, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (37)