+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On June 11, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On June 10, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4365)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2476.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4365-4367)
- Miss Rice (NY) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 30, 2019 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 67.
- Reported by the Committee on Homeland Security. H. Rept. 116-92.
On May 15, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 2, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Homeland Security.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (104)