+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (20)
On December 20, 2012 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 556.
On November 29, 2012 in the Senate:
- Committee on the Judiciary. Reported by Senator Leahy with an amendment in the nature of a substitute and an amendment to the title. Without written report.
- Committee on the Judiciary. Ordered to be reported with amendments favorably.
- Committee on the Judiciary Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology and the Law. Hearings held.
On January 31, 2012 in the Senate:
On December 7, 2011 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On December 6, 2011 in the House:
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2471 .
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 303 - 116 .
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On December 2, 2011 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 211.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 112-312 .
On October 13, 2011 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On August 25, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On July 8, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (35)