+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On November 6, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On October 16, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on District of Columbia.
On October 11, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Government Reform and Oversight
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committees on Government Reform and Oversight, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor