+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On November 23, 2011 in the Senate:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 112-59.
On November 15, 2011 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On November 10, 2011 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On November 9, 2011 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On October 31, 2011 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On October 25, 2011 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2447 .
- Mr. Jones moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 422 - 0 .
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On October 21, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology.
On July 7, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (305)