+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On October 13, 2011 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On October 12, 2011 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 418 - 6 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On October 11, 2011 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 160.
- Reported by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 112-242 , Part I.
- Committee on Armed Services discharged.
- Mr. Miller moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2433 .
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
On September 8, 2011 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On August 15, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On July 15, 2011 in the House:
- Committee Hearings Held.
On July 7, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Veterans' Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (32)