+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On October 23, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 266.
On October 22, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 410 - 6 (Roll no. 578). (text: CR H8345-8352)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8370-8371)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2426.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8345-8353)
- Mr. Jeffries moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 201.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 116-252.
On September 10, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet Discharged.
On May 20, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet.
On May 1, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (153)