+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On August 6, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations.
On July 15, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit.
On July 14, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information and Technology.
On July 1, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to House Government Reform
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Banking and Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Banking and Financial Services, and in addition to the Committees on Education and the Workforce, and Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor