+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On November 4, 2019 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 31, 2019 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6358)
On October 29, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On October 28, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8507-8508)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2423.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8507-8509)
- Mr. Scott, David moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 30, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (308)