+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (7)
On May 6, 2010 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On May 5, 2010 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2421 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Meeks moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 14, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
+ − Sponsors (289)