+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On December 3, 2020 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 600.
- Committee on Rules and Administration. Reported by Senator Blunt without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Rules and Administration. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On July 29, 2020 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Rules and Administration.
On July 27, 2020 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3864-3866)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2420.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3864-3872)
- Mr. Aguilar moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On October 17, 2019 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On May 8, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests, and Public Lands.
On May 1, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management.
On April 30, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on House Administration, and in addition to the Committees on Natural Resources, and Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (291)