+ − Summary
+ − Actions (9)
On July 12, 2011 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Failed by the Yeas and Nays: : 233 - 193, 1 Present .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On July 11, 2011 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2417 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Barton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On July 6, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Power.
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
+ − Sponsors (37)