+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On October 4, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On October 3, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7698)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2408.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7698-7700)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On July 27, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 11, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (50)