+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On September 18, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 17, 2014 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 333 - 92 (Roll no. 504). (text: CR 9/16/2014 H7588)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7635)
On September 16, 2014 in the House:
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 113-602, Part I.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 447.
- Mr. Meadows moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7588-7591)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 24.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
On July 24, 2014 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 3, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and in addition to the Committee on Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
September 17, 2014: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 333
- Nays: 92
- Absent: 6
+ − Sponsors (229)