+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On June 19, 2007 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On June 18, 2007 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2397 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Velazquez moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 15, 2007 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 116.
- Reported by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 110-195 .
On May 23, 2007 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Committee Hearings Held.
On May 21, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
+ − Sponsor