+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 24, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On July 23, 2019 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7168-7170)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2397.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7168-7172)
- Ms. Johnson (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 19, 2019 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 89.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 116-121.
On May 1, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 30, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (23)