+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On February 10, 2014 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 259.
- Committee on Oversight and Government discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 113-349, Part I.
On November 21, 2013 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 31 - 23.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 29, 2013 in the House:
- Hearings Held by the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit Prior to Referral.
On June 14, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (14)