+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On February 8, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On February 7, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR 2/5/2018 H749-750)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H967)
On February 5, 2018 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Gosar objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2371.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H749-750)
- Mr. Gosar moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On August 29, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 202.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-282.
On July 26, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 18, 2017 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On May 10, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water, Power and Oceans.
On May 4, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (12)