+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On August 25, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On July 29, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit.
On June 24, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade.
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Financial Services, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (31)