+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On December 8, 2011 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On December 7, 2011 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered as unfinished business.
On December 5, 2011 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Lujan objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2360 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Hastings moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On December 1, 2011 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 204.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 112-304 .
On October 5, 2011 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources Discharged.
On September 13, 2011 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On July 15, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources.
On June 24, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
+ − Sponsors (19)