+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (27)
On May 29, 2015 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-21. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On May 26, 2015 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On May 26, 2015 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 23, 2015 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S3316)
On May 21, 2015 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 89.
On May 20, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On May 19, 2015 in the House:
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 271. (consideration: CR H3330-3339)
- The rule provides for consideration of H.R. 1806, H.R. 2250, and H.R. 2353.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 2353.
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule. (consideration: CR H3338)
- Ms. Esty moved to recommit with instructions to the Committee on Transportation. (consideration: CR H3338; text: CR H3338)
- Debate - The House proceeded with 10 minutes of debate on the Esty motion to recommit with instructions. The instructions contained in the motion seek to require the bill to be reported back to the House with an amendment adding the following new Subtitle E-Passenger Rail Positive Train Control Funding pending a reservation of a point of order. Subsequently, the reservation was removed.
- The previous question on the motion to recommit with instructions was ordered without objection. (consideration: CR H3339)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on the Esty motion to recommit with instructions, the Chair put the question on adopting the motion to recommit and by voice vote, announced that the noes had prevailed. Ms. Esty demanded the yeas and nays and pursuant to the order of the House of today, the Chair postponed further proceedings on the question of adoption until a time to be announced.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H3359-3361)
- On motion to recommit with instructions Failed by the Yeas and Nays: 182 - 241 (Roll no. 248). (consideration: CR H3360)
- On passage Passed by recorded vote: 387 - 35, 1 Present (Roll no. 249). (text: CR H3330-3332)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On May 18, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.
On May 15, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Science, Space, and Technology
- Referred to House Natural Resources
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, Natural Resources, Science, Space, and Technology, and Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House