+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On June 10, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On June 9, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3952)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 235.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3952-3956)
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On February 2, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform, Commercial And Antitrust Law.
On January 9, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (192)