+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On October 13, 1998 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On October 12, 1998 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. McHugh moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On October 1, 1998 in the House:
- Rereferred to the House Committee on Government Reform and Oversight.
- Committee on Transportation discharged.
- REREFERRED BILL - Mr. Kim asked unanimous consent that the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure be discharged from further consideration of H.R. 2349 and that the bill be rereferred to the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight.
On August 14, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Economic Development.
On July 31, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor