+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (18)
On June 21, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-187. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On June 13, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On June 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On June 5, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S2998)
On July 25, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On July 24, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6178)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2333.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6178-6179)
- Mr. Chabot moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 12, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 151.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 115-215.
On June 15, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended).
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 3, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
- Introduced in House