+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On November 30, 2010 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 399.
- Committee on Transportation discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 111-669 , Part I.
On September 16, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 30, 2009 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 19, 2009 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On February 9, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property.
On January 7, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials.
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (22)