+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On December 13, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On December 12, 2018 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H10155)
- H.Amdt.989 On agreeing to the Barr amendment (A001) Agreed to without objection.
- H.Amdt.989 Amendment (A001) offered by Mr. Barr. (consideration: CR H10155-10156; text: CR H10155-10156)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H10155-10156)
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Mr. Barr asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
On May 3, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsors (297)