+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On September 22, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 21, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5768)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2315.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5768-5772)
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 609.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 114-780.
On June 17, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 23 - 4.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 16, 2015 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform, Commercial And Antitrust Law Discharged.
On June 2, 2015 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On May 15, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform, Commercial And Antitrust Law.
On May 14, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (180)