+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (21)
On July 23, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-206. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On July 12, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On June 29, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On June 28, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S4809)
On June 13, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 139.
On June 12, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 400 - 1 (Roll no. 300). (text: CR H4829)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4834-4835)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2292.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4829-4830)
- Mr. Upton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 118.
- Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 115-174.
On June 7, 2017 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Energy Discharged.
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 5, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy.
On May 2, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (10)