+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On May 23, 1996 in the Senate:
- Committee on Veterans. Hearings held.
On December 13, 1995 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans.
On December 12, 1995 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Stump moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On December 11, 1995 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 203.
- Reported by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 104-397 .
On September 20, 1995 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 8, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
+ − Sponsor