+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On May 19, 2010 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 399.
On May 18, 2010 in the House:
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 111-481 .
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Mrs. Napolitano moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 272.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2288 .
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 264 - 122 .
On December 16, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Water and Power Discharged.
On September 22, 2009 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On May 11, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water and Power.
On May 6, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (13)