+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On June 21, 2007 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On June 20, 2007 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 351 - 73 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On June 18, 2007 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2284 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Velazquez moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 15, 2007 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 113.
- Reported by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 110-192 .
On May 23, 2007 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Committee Hearings Held.
On May 11, 2007 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
On May 10, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
+ − Sponsor